Skip to main content

Style_Files: Unconventional Jewelry

I've always had an unbridled passion for the jewelry but I don't sincerely like the expensive and striking one , that looks to me too much "bling bling". I love the unconventional jewels, those can alone mark out a look,  especially if they are of ethnic inspiration and I don't care if they are blue-chip or not ( for my wallet the second option is always the best one ).
I like to buy them wherever it happens, in shops or on the web ; my favorite shop ever is a very small one called La Turchese, which is located where we have a Seaside family house and whose owner spent the entire winter period by travelling in far and fascinating places to find out the jewels that sells after in the Summer.  Recently I started browsing some e-commerce websites like Etsy , The Fancy or Svpply , where you can find very nice jewelry at affordable prices, or you can either check on Poppytalk Handmade , a sort of monthly handcraft market.


I love the contrast between the dandy black & white outfits and the punk ( left ) and ethnic ( right ) inspired jewelry


1- Unearthen prims rings and Pamela Love serpent ring from Bonadrag.com  2 - Honeycomb necklace from Uncovet.com  3 - Trilo Brass necklace 4 - from t.jewelmint.com  5 - Bar Necklace 1 at Bekelina.com


When jewelry make the look.
( Images from Pantonism.com & Pinterest )

                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                created by Marzia

Comments