Skip to main content

Lounge_Wear_24/7

During this last year between smart working and covid suspension from work I basically lived in loungewear.

And even though before I had kids I swore I would never have worn tracksuits and loungewear I now can't live without them anymore.

But it's a matter of how to match them as some baggy lounge trousers with some cool plain white sneakers and a cropped sweat or cute fitted knitwear can look just perfect on an I-need-to-go-to-the-office-day .And on the other hand completely wrapped up in some soft and comfy loungewear is just great to stay home and walk the dog and maybe get a quick stop at the flower shop.



Most of my lounge pants and lounge underwear are from Oysho, all their fabrics are soft and pastel colored, amazing soft is their new knitwear lounge collection, all colors can be combined with outer and  underwear.

Love all the simple plain black sweatwear from Nike, with details on the sleeves or back, either short and cropped on baggy trousers or extra long sweats on plain leggings.




with love mft




Comments