Skip to main content

Bits & Pieces of my Travel Journal:DEPARTURE


 
I thought it's time I give you all a closer look into my personal life while I was wondering about my next post I started making a collage of Bits & Pieces of my personal travel Journals.
I love to travel and I have to do it for my job but whenever possible we go out there our self as well for Holiday.
Even though it has been a while now I adore looking back old pictures of the past and go back for a moment to the smell, the culture and the nature of each country.
I Always try to see as much as possible sometime just from the window of a cab that takes me from the airport straight to work but every occasion is a life experience that I won't forget and try to capture every moment of it.

On my next posts I'll share just a few for now as I'm trying to re-photograph old pictures from my albums as at that time the digital camera was not my travel partner yet......
Here above I gathered some travel stuff ( Always keep the business cards of nice places and restaurants) that I use to collect and keep for my next trip it gives me the hope that one day I just might return there, you never know what life brings along.

In the middle of the collage you'll find my must always bring along items.
I never leave without my one and only cashmere long sweater, I also never forget my small notebooks and the cute little purse ( I bought on a Hong Kong trip it's a collectors art item which I found out only after I bought it) in which I keep my "get-nice-out-of-the-plain-after-12hours-flights" stuff.
I also don't leave without my perfume of Ellie Saab as it is soft and fresh at the same time, then of course my eye mask as even though I rarely fall into sleep on a flight I Always try to anyway!

 
 
 
 
The worldmap pictures and vintage camera are from pinterest.
Created by Martine

Comments