Skip to main content

Bits & Pieces of my Travel Journal: BARDONECCHIA

 
I just adore this picture I captured in the mountains where went during the weekend
It's actually the place where Marzia frequently goes during the winter period for snowboarding .
We went back there after many many years and now I would love to come back more often as
 it's just beautiful in this time of the year.
Both Marzia and I have this love for nature in common and now with the summer weekends ahead we will be spending a lot of weekends either by the sea or in the mountains and country side.
 
 
 
 
 

 Raves of sunlight captured through the green leafs.



 
Mountain river with frozenly cold water



 

Tiny little butterfly captured





Sound of sparkling water




 
Explosion of pink flowers
 
 
 
 

The beauty of one
 
 
 
 
 
The perfume of wild flowers 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
End of a fabulous day in the mountains, the picture below is one of my favourites as this Daisy is just so clear and pure.
Hope to be back soon with more photography of nature and it's beauty.
 
 
 
 

Created by Martine

Comments