Skip to main content

Bits & Pieces of my Travel Journal:CHINA - INDIA




 
As anticipated in my previous post , I tried to collect some photographs of country's and places I visited and captured. 
Shanghai area is the place I used to go a lot for business and also one of the places I never really visited the way you should because of a lack of time, however last time I managed to get up early enough to be able to visit a temple in the Nantong area, the left/middle pictures are taken there , the place was amazing it gave you the real Zen feeling!
The pictures on the upper right sight where taken at Shanghai down town it's a stunning little shop with "I-need-to-buy-all" little things, right down under a beautiful furniture shop at Jiaxing.
 
 
 
 
Dhaka Bangladesh is one of the places I have seen the most frequent and for many years now, it's a city that has grown a lot the last 5 years it's huge, it's crowded, it's full of culture and colours, it's beautiful and ugly at the same time.
Every now and then I manage to capture some wonderful moments as the elephant that was working on the road while you're in the cab behind them, or the amazing the colours of the people on a ferryboat.
Mumbay India is a complete different story I saw so much poverty there living right next to welfare which leaves a big impression when you return and make you appreciate what you have at home, here above on the left side the laundry area which was incredible big, dirty and so crowded with people.


 

 
 
 Created by Martine

Comments