Skip to main content

Style_Files: Urban_Comfy

It's almost time to go, this year it will be a real family trip to Holland by car as our summer holiday won't be a long distance adventure but just down to earth basic Holland!
And for that you definitely need to adjust your suitcase :  travel bags as no suitcase aloud when travelling by car with kids.
So this means a certain strategy:
                                                          URBAN COMFY

  

I love to wear comfy items when I'm in my home country build up with layers ,long maxi jersey skirts or dresses, long tees and singlets, must be the weather which can change about 10 times a day so you always need to be prepared for sun ,wind,clouds,warm and cold moments but I believe it's also the way Dutch are dressing in comparison with Italian .....just a world of difference.



Also the shoes & accessories are changing when driving up north, love to bring my ankle boots and converse ,combine them with the maxi skirts and shorts or just on your 24/7 denim wear.
I just love the below Ready-to-go-to-Holland-outfit with the gorgeous hat but as you might know by now hats are just not made for me even though I would really love to wear this one.





All pictures form my Pinterest boards "Urban Comfy"
Created by Martine

Comments