Skip to main content

MOOD_BOARD: Candles & Co

Now that the summer season is here, I love to sit on my terrace after dinner, have a glass of wine (or two) and just relax and enjoy an evening at home.
I have a real love for  candles, candle holders, wind lights, and everything that has do do with candle light, I have my terrace full with these big wind lights and candle holders as I can't just resist every time I see one just slightly different.
When I moved to Italy you would be surprised how much of them I brought along as at that time other then Ikea you couldn't really find anything within a reasonable budget for your home or outdoor living.
Now a days you see them pretty much every where  and just in case...... you always have the web shops for some last minute garden party!
I personally adore these three brands which you can buy either online or in many garden centers now Riverdale , Potterybarn, Zara Home  below pictures from my Pinterest board.






Create you're own little Zen corner





Rustic & Simple Elegance





Mysterious dark &  pure Transparancy


Created by Martine

Comments

Post a Comment