Skip to main content

HOME_DECORATION: Metalic & Fur mixed Elements



Just love opposite materials from steel and zinc to soft fur and furniture, especially in the winter period I'm taking out the cosy blankets, here below some nice ones with a mixture of knitwear and faux fur .
I just purchased one very nice and soft faux fur plaid to put over the sofa and to cuddle away in the evening.
I like to mix these soft materials also with shiny aluminium items, just simple hearths which I found previous winter in one of these Dutch home gardens will  do but the extraordinary round light balls in the middle mood boards are my favourite's though.


Metallic & Fur mixed Elements are taking you into the
cosy but
Trendy Winter Mood!



Accents on shiny illumination and fury,
Details




It's all about the natural soft yet strong,
Accents


Created by Martine



Comments