Skip to main content

MOOD_BOARD: Bright Fall Moondust




Now that fall is there  I felt the need to make some changes in my home interior.
During my Holiday in Holland I already gathered some idea's, as might know from my previous posts we have these fantastic DIY stores where you can collect colour swatches.
Here above and below I added some of the Flexa colour inspirations,as well as the samples they have for wall paper on both mood boards.
The ones with wood and tree pattern are beautiful you could so easely create a small wall behind the sofa or around a fireplace which would give a fantastic look.
It doesn't have to be a drastic and expensive change but some little new thouches here and there with help of the above idea's can give you a complete new interior.

  






The above photograph I made of my brand new mirror, it's huge but it found a perfect spot just above the sofa in our living room, it creates space and peace and fits perfectly in with our whitewashed opium table .
I found it at Maison du Monde ( fantastic shop they have pretty much everything for your home interior) it finally opened a store closer to home so I did some serious shopping last week, also purchased some new faux fur cushions  (here below left hand side).




Created by Martine

Comments