Skip to main content

Lifestyle Inspiration : DIY FALL INSPIRATION


It's been a while now that I wanted to change a bit on what and how I share my thoughts in my posts.
And as this blog is also a kind of journal of thoughts and experiences every now and then I'll just have to try some posts and see if they feel good or not , this is one of them.....
As I love to create things and carry out my idea's whether in writing, photographing or just creating things with anything I can find around me, I love the fall season and winter season mostly for this (other then the beautiful nature outside but as I simply hate being in the cold I prefer to stay inside and make my home cosy and warm with handmade things.

On the web I found these lovely leafs and acorns made of felt and some coloured yarn, felt is one of my favourite material to work with as it's so easy to handle and you can obtain really great results.


                           


Here below some acorn garlands whether you like it colour full or more ton sur ton, the result is really cute.
I suggest to put them all together very simple in a big square vase and have then at the centre of the dinning table.
Or collect some small thin long twigs that you can usually purchase at the garden centre as well in case you don't have the possibility of gathering them at the woods and spray them white after which you can just decorate them with these garlands.





                                       
                         They are just some thoughts to share but for sure I try them out soon.
Keep you posted!


Created by Martine







Comments