Skip to main content

Lifestyle Inspiration: Heading for the right direction


I always have so much going on in my mind simple things I would like to write down and share, like those moments you have when you feel you are doing the right thing that you are finally heading for the right direction.

I’ve lived in Holland till my mid twenty’s and then followed my heart to Italy where I’ve settled down even though at that time not knowing where I was heading and how my future would look like at such moment you just follow your instinct and go, leave everything behind and start all over again.
I came to a little suburb town of Turin which is a beautiful city that you really need to get to know little by little before you end up loving it.
It’s placed in a beautiful valley surrounded by the mountains and yet 1 hour driving from the seaside.
It has some spectacular views from the hills around the city.
Every day I wake up and know that the road I take to get to my work is absolutely amazing , you have to drive through the hills and it feels like you are in the country side but yet 15 minutes a away from the city centre.


Don’t get me wrong I do miss Holland every now and then , I miss the seaside the dunes, the wonder full large beaches that we have on our coast line and other small things and places but I really feel at home in this country.





It’s a country that loves to live, Italians love food and everything that comes with it and they know how to enjoy the good things of live and let’s not forget if you’re a fashion addict like me where else to go then Italy!
All the great designers come from Italy, I love Missoni, Gucci, Prada and I could go on for hours wondering and dreaming and writing about this great Italian stylists.
I believe you feel certain things right away,and i definitely believe in destiny.
The very first time I went to Italy with my best friend for a fantastic holiday when i was still student almost 25 years ago I knew I wanted to come back here, and now that I have build up my life and family I feel that I perfectly fit in.

Still  to learn yet from this beautiful country and its people but I'm heading to the right direction!





created by Martine



Comments