Skip to main content

Write_Create_Share_ : Little_Notebooks


I like to travel and travel for work and Holiday, love to see new places and new cultures.
during my trips I often have time at the airports to brows around for these little notebooks, sometimes I start to search for these little must have things and find the perfect notebook along.
I usually buy them but never actually use them.
During my last trip to China ( I often go to Shanghai for work ) I found these nice notebooks they where made of recycle paper which give that used look to it, inside there is space for notes, a to do list and a weekly schedule, I love the designs on front a world map and a Washington DC picture with stamps and old postcards.










The below notebook I got from a colleague and I actually use it, I collect all my "to remember"web site addresses in it, and it's very small so extreme handy to carry around.
On the inside just plain recycle pages,the front is so cute with this little boy on a bike.



I would like to share one more, it's larger then the rest almost A4 size , found it in a small Chinese shopping mall, I wanted to buy every single must have thing inside that mall but I managed to limit myself to an other notebook.
I love the inside of this notebook as it is full with amazing designs of elf's and the front page cat.



I'll keep searching for these cute little books so if anyone has an eye for it on where to find nice notebooks or images of them please do let me know .


created by Martine


Comments