Skip to main content

HOME_DECORATION: new bedroom look




When a few posts ago ( looking for inspiration) I anticipated that I was on my search for inspiration colours for my new bedroom I still was convinced to go for deep blue colours.
But as all my furniture is pretty dark this wasn't an option and it turned out that my first instinct (while creating my first inspiration board) was again the right one to follow.
So I turned up with an amazing shade of grey which brightened my bedroom up in such a lightning way, it feels like so much more light showed up now.

I added an extra pair of white linen curtains that enlightens the grey curtains I already had, just added an extra holder on top.
The side tables have always been there but cleaned them up by keeping them pretty much empty so they show off a lot more I got them from a Dutch flea market a long time ago and they have moved with me to Italy ( they used to be full of small un necessary items).
Also the big massif dressoir was always full with these things so I put everything away in the closet and the room seems to have gained so much space.
I need to find some perfect small carpets to put aside each side of the bed as I love to step out of bed and just put my feet onto something soft, I love the wooden parquet though but it's so cold waking up!








                                                                                                                created by Martine
            

Comments