Skip to main content

Style_Files: Running through the magazines



 


Besides sharing inspiration about Food & Travel believe that upcoming trends, romantic and trendy fashion must haves is an other topic of our blog that needs some serious attention from us.
I always buy the Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and Glamour I feel that these are the basic must have magazines, then we move on to Elle décor and home & interior and… would buy them all if I could find the time to read them all.
And lets not forget when travelling of course we add the UK edition, the USA edition the Dutch edition whatever I can carry on with me during my trip as they are all pretty thick ( love the pocket edition that you can just carry into your handbag but is soooo heavy though!)
First thing to do is read the interesting new web sites, I tear them out and keep them in my cute little notebook.











Next step is starring at the pages that show me the latest fashion direct from the catwalk, I just love to watch the Chanel houte couture and cruise collection, Ellie Saab, Gucci and Missoni .
I get a lot of my inspiration from these great magazines , an other perfect spot to get your insipiration from are the Italian markets ( if you never have visited one in your live as a fashion addict you definitely need to add it on your list with things to do) here you can find unique dresses, bags and shoes or even from the great designers but for small prices.
I could spent an entire day at these markets ( in fact when I first came to live in Italy 17 years ago and I had no job yet my days where all about wondering around the various markets in Turin & Milan.
An other important items is related to the accessories as the magazine always give good tips or where to find what and how to combine it, good accessories can just brighten up a simple outfit to something really special and unique.
These are my favourites, the necklace with the huge heart I found at an Italian markets for just 3 Euro, amazing as when you wear it, it really is an eye catcher.











created by Martine

Comments