Skip to main content

Style_Files: A peek in my wardrobe


Today it was misty and cold outside some of those grey days, I intended to go for some shopping but ended up staying at home and as  I was in the mood for taking pictures, I was wondering around in searching anything that appealed to me for a shoot, and because I would like to share some simple must have item for your wardrobe I started to take pictures of my T-shirts.




I simply love T-shirts as you can wear them all year round.
In spring with a nice cotton knitted cardigan on a pair of white jeans, during the summer on a pair of jeans shorts or a long white romantic long skirt till you ankles, in the fall and winter with a nice heavy black  jersey blazer jacket on a pair of jeans.
I manage to collect a lot of them during the years, unfortunately some of them I’ve worn so often that they are completely worn out and it really kills me to through them away, so some of them I keep as they might come in handy for a DIY to be.

I always buy more or less the same kind of tee they have to be of a very light weight cotton almost see through, they must be either white ,grey of  nude coloured with a nice print or photo print.
The combination of the right colour and print is what makes a tee work for me  and when wearing it the right way it never seems a simple tee to me.
My favourite place to buy them are Zara & Mango they have a great selection of nice tees and fine fabrics and for sure they don't cost a lot and then I also buy many of them at The Sting in Holland don’t come there that often anymore but when I do I usually buy 2 or 3 at the time.
Tees are those items you can buy pretty much everywhere around and in any place, so I’ m always hunting for the perfect tee.






















created by Martine

Comments